Acton is a village in Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland. The village lies about half a mile north of Poyntzpass in the Armagh City and District Council area. In the 2011 census, the population was 72.
English settlers confiscated the land in the 17th century gifting it to Lieutenant Charles Poyntz in reward of his military service. The Poyntz family named the village after their feudal barony of Iron Acton, Gloucestershire.
They also gave their name to the nearby village of Poyntzpass in Co. Armagh.
In 1945, Acton House in the village was home to the Belgian 4th Infantry (Steenstraete) Brigade.